Goal: The Carey Business School will increase the representation of faculty from underrepresented racial/ethnic groups and number of faculty who are women.
- Strive to make our faculty more racially/ethnically diverse than the PhD availability pool composition and increase the number of faculty who are women
- Include bias mitigation training in 100% of our searches
- Measure the % of courses taught by faculty from underrepresented racial/ethnic groups and increase number of courses taught by these faculty by 5% over a five-year period
- Year 1 – Identify and enhance best practices in diverse faculty hiring
- Year 2 – Implement best practices
- Year 3-5 — Assess progress on strategies and retool as necessary