Goal: The Carey Business School will increase the cultural competence of our faculty/staff in the classroom and work environment to improve our student and employee experience.
- Faculty and Staff receive and engage in regular annual DEIB training and education
- Outcomes of improvement strategies are tracked on a bi-annual basis with additional mechanisms for students to provide feedback on climate issues in and out of the classroom
- Achieve and maintain an average DEIB score of 4.5 or better on the Student Experience Survey
- Year 1 – create recommended training and education curriculum
- Year 2 – Q1 & Q2– develop strategies based on information from the climate assessment
- Year 2 – Q4 – implement strategies based on information from the climate assessment
- Years 3 –5 – Assess progress on strategies and retool as necessary