Goal: Hopkins Student Affairs will develop a framework for our Centers and programs with DEI as a guiding foundation for student learning and engagement.
- The future state of our programs will include diversity, equity, and inclusion among program goals and outcomes that we will measure
- Year 1 – We will work to develop a framework that will be used in all events and programs, so that staff members can deliberately consider and incorporate DEI principles in our work.
- Year 2 – We will develop assessment/evaluation measures to determine impact of DEI framework.
- Year 3 – We will evaluate if any changes/edits to the framework are needed based on measures.
- Year 4 – We will make updates/edits to framework based on assessment.
- Year 5 – We will implement updated framework.