Goal: JHU will have no gaps in career outcomes and engagement in internships and research that negatively impact experience and outcomes of students and alumni who identify as first-generation, limited income, and underrepresented minorities.
- By 2028, the difference between JHU graduates, FLI, and URG for the % graduates still seeking employment six months after graduation as well as participation in internships and undergraduate research will be less than 1%.
- The intent is to achieve this goal by 2028.
- Reduce The % difference in graduates still seeking employment six months after graduation by .5% per year: 2023/3%, 2024/2.5%, 2025/2%, 2026/1.5%, 2027/1%, 2028/<1%
- Reduce the % difference for student engagement in internships by 2% per year: 2024/8%, 2026/4%, 2028/<1%.
- Reduce the % difference for student engagement in research by 1% per year: 2024/4%, 2026/2%, 2028/<1%.