Goal: Assess Catalyst and Discovery Awards programs for diversity measures, ensuring a fair review process and outcome.
- We will have a full understanding of the composition of all people involved in the awards process and make adjustments to ensure a fair experience for all.
- Evaluate reviews by gender, rank and ethnicity, identifying cases of consistent bias. (Years 1 – 2)
- Evaluate awardee groups for consistent representation based on applicant pools. (Years 1 – 2)
- Additional studies as needed/possible based on the data collected. (Years 3 – 5)
- Adjust program policies and procedures based on these findings. (Years 3 – 5)