Goal: Expand the breadth of creative voices studied and performed at Peabody to be more representative of the human experience.
- Tracking of, and substantive increase in diverse voices studied and heard at Peabody span ensemble department, faculty and student recital program, and departmental/studio/classroom activities
- Finalize and implement demographic tracking system for all performance-related activities (Year 1)
- Review syllabi to assess current levels of diverse programming by department as baseline(Year 1)
- Complete reporting and analysis on a twice-yearly basis
- Incorporate funding into individual department budgets for annual diversity programming (for FY24 and thereafter)
- Work with chairs to request 2-3 concrete departmental goals for increasing level of diverse voices (Years 2-3)
- Measure departmental activity through chair reports, faculty activity reports, syllabi review (annually) and repertoire benchmarking