Goal: Increase the number of women and URGs in the second phase of the recruitment for the BDP cohort.
- The goal is to increase the current number of women/non-binary individuals and URGs in the second BDP cohort
- Training for all cluster co-leads: best practices for recruiting diversity faculty in partnership with the Diversity team and DLC (Years 1 – 5)
- Cohort-specific approval of diverse recruitment slates by university leadership (VPR, Provost, President) (Years 2 – 5)
- Customized sourcing of diverse candidate lists specific to subfields provided by the Sr. Research Initiatives and Analytics Manager (Years 1 – 5)
- Comprehensive recruitment visit support, connecting scholars to relevant communities provided by the BDP Central Administration Team (Years 1 – 5)
- Supportive onboarding process to ensure integration into the university overseen by the Director (Years 1 – 5)
- Long-term tracking of faculty member with biannual check-ins to assess burgeoning needs overseen by the Director, Executive Director and VPR (Years 1 – 5)